Monday, November 13, 2017

Powerful Relaxtion Blend

Statements made in this blog post have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  
This post is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure disease.  



Thank you for sticking around as I went through all of the oils that come in your Young Living Premium Starter Kit.  Hopefully, you have a foundation in place so that you feel comfortable using those oils!  Let's do a quick recap of the posts in case you were unable to follow along:
Lavender Essential Oil here, Peppermint Vitality™ here, Lemon Vitality™ here, Copaiba Vitality here, Frankincense Essential Oil here, Purification® Essential Oil here, Thieves® Vitality™ hereDigize® Vitality™ Essential Oil here, R.C.® here, Panaway® Essential Oil Blend here, Stress Away® Essential Oil Bend here, and Ningxia Red here.

I also shared my love of Thieves Cleaner here, and my love of Thieves Laundry Soap.
I shared a little about Christmas Spirit, be sure to get your bottle now so you have it for the holidays.  AND, I shared about using the ART Skin Care System as well as why you need Cyprus Oil in the bedroom *wink*.  Last week I sharer with you about Thieves Cough Drops.

Now, I want to talk about blending.  Oh, how I love blending oils!  Why?  You get the benefits of multiple oils at once.  I still stick with the 1-3 drops rule.  So, if I do blend, I don't exceed three oils at one drop each.  Make sense?  If I use two oils, I have one oil be the dominate scent with 2 drops and the other the back up with 1 drop.  This is just how I do it, you can do it any way you want.  I'm just not a big fan of overly using oils, which is why I stick to the 1-3 drops rule. 

And...this right here, is one of my favorite essential oils blends! 


Why Lemongrass Essential Oil?  It's known as a mood booster and has a calming effect
Why Cedarwood Essential Oil?  It helps with grounding
I need help with all of this most days and that's why I call this my "Powerful Relaxation Blend".  



*I only uses Young Living Essential Oils for me and my family. Young Living is the only essential oil company that has a Seed to Seal Guarantee, so I know that the oils I am using for my family are pure and unadulterated.  If you would like to start your own oily journey and start living above the wellness line click here and choose "Member" to get started today or go to www.youngliving.com and follow these simple steps



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.