Monday, September 18, 2017

Oil Focus - Ningxia Red

Statements made in this blog post have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  
This post is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure disease.  

Congratulations!  You have purchased your Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit and ARE using the oils (unlike what I did when I first got my kit).

Each week I'm going to focus on a different oil which is included in the Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit to help educate you on the many different uses of this oil.

First, why Young Living™?  I choose to use Young Living™ essential oils because of the purity of the oils.  You can find out more about that by checking out there Seed to Seal® process here.




I shared information about the "Swiss army knife" of essential oils, Lavender!  You can read all about Lavender Essential Oil here.  

I shared information about Peppermint Vitality™, you can read more about it here.

I share information about Lemon Vitality™, you can read more about it here.

I shared information on another Vitality™ oil in the Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit - Copaiba Vitality™, you can read more about that here.

I shared on to another oil in the Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit - Frankincense Essential Oil.  This oil is known as the "King of Oils", you can read more about that here.

I shared about Purification® Essential Oil.  It's known as the "Neutralizer".  You can read more about that here

I shared more about one of my favorite oils, Thieves® Vitality™ - it is the most popular Young Living essential oil - here

I shared more about Digize® Vitality™ Essential Oil.  It's a great oil for people who eat...anything 😉 here

I shared on the Essential Oil Blend R.C.®.  It's a great respiratory support essential oil - here 

I share about Panaway® Essential Oil Blend here

Last week I shared about Stress Away® Essential Oil Bend here 

This week I want to share a little bit about Ningxia Red.  

You will receive two 2 oz. packets of Ningxia Red with your Premium Starter Kit.  I would highly recommend that you chill them prior to consuming.  I've even heard of people who throw them in the freezer for a slushier texture.  

Why is this stuff so awesome?  Well, for starters, it tastes really good.  And it's chocked full of great stuff!  In a 2 oz. serving you are getting the equivalent of consuming 
  • 200 oranges
  • 1628 blueberries
  • 44 carrots
  • 20 lbs of spinach
  • 118 broccoli florets
  • 146 strawberries
  • 186 apples
 
It contains Wolfberry Puree (Lycium barbarum), Blueberry Juice Concentrate (Vaccinium corymbosum), Plum Juice Concentrate (Prunus domestica), Cherry Juice Concentrate (Prunus avium), Aronia Juice Concentrate (Aronia melanocarpa), Pomegranate Juice Concentrate (Punica granatum) Proprietary Essential blend 50mg Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract, Orange EO (Citrus sinensis), Yuzu EO (Citrus junos), Lemon EO (Citrus limon), Tangerine EO (Citrus reticulata) Other ingredients: Tartaric acid, natural blueberry flavor, pure vanilla extract, malic acid, pectin, sodium benzoate/natural stevia extract.

Here are some fun ways that you can mix Ningxia Red with your Essential Oils







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.