Friday, September 1, 2017

Hi There *Waving*

Hey there!  How have you been?  I hope that your summer was well loved and enjoyed.  Well, I'll be back with regularly scheduled posts again starting on Monday.  It's been an intense three months or so, let me tell you.  I relocated temporarily to Texas to care for my father during end stage colon cancer. He passed away on July 1st.  I'm so grateful to have had that time with him.   I returned home to it being under construction (and still is), so getting back into a routine of any sort was not happening for me.  Then, unfortunately, and suddenly, my father-in-law passed away on August 2nd.  My oldest started College and my middle son started 8th grade and a routine slowly came into place.
In short, I just needed to hit the pause button on my blog for a short bit while I mentally, emotionally and physically adjusted to it all.

But, I'm back!  And, there will likely be some posts about grief and grieving thrown in here or there. So, thank you for returning and welcome back.  I'm happy that you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.