Statements made in this blog post have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This post is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure disease.
Congratulations! You have purchased your Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit and ARE using the oils (unlike what I did when I first got my kit).
Each week I'm going to focus on a different oil which is included in the Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit to help educate you on the many different uses of this oil.
First, why Young Living™? I choose to use Young Living™ essential oils because of the purity of the oils. You can find out more about that by checking out there Seed to Seal® process here.
Nine weeks ago I shared information about the "Swiss army knife" of essential oils, Lavender! You can read all about Lavender Essential Oil here.
Eight weeks ago I shared information about Peppermint Vitality™, you can read more about it here.
Seven weeks ago I share information about Lemon Vitality™, you can read more about it here.
Six weeks ago I shared information on another Vitality™ oil in the Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit - Copaiba Vitality™, you can read more about that here.
Five weeks ago I am moving on to another oil in the Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit - Frankincense Essential Oil. This oil is knows as the "King of Oils", you can read more about that here.
Three weeks I shared about Purification® Essential Oil. It's known as the "Neutralizer". You can read more about that here.
Two weeks I shared more about one of my favorite oils, Thieves® Vitality™ - it is the most popular Young Living essential oil - here
Last week I shared more about Digize® Vitality™ Essential Oil. It's a great oil for people who eat...anything 😉
This week I'm going to share about R.C.® Essential Oil.
R.C. Essential Oil Blend - Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Myrtus communis (Myrtle) oil, Origanum majorana (Marjoram) leaf oil, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) leaf oil, Eucalyptus radiata leaf oil, Eucalyptus citriodora oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) leaf/nut/stem oil, Picea mariana (Black spruce) leaf oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil
- Rub on your chest and the back of your neck before an early morning workout
- Place two drops on a warm moist towel and use as a compress on your throat or chest
- Place two drops in a bowl of warm water, place your face a few inches above the bowl and cover the back of your head with a towel (making sure that it drapes over the sides of the bowl). Close your eyes and inhale the steam for respiratory support.
- Apply a few drops to the bottoms and tops of you feet at night for respiratory support while you sleep.
Homemade R.C.® Chest Rub Recipe
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 15 drops of R.C.® Essential Oil
- Mix well, store in a small mason jar, and use as needed