Sunday, May 7, 2017

Listen to Your Mother {Chicago} Grand Finale



I seriously cannot believe that this is the very last show!

*sigh*

But, I guess all great things must come to an end.  I guess...right?

I'm so sad about this, you guys.

Today I will be carpooling into the city with fellow alumni.  I will get to stand on stage for a final all cast photo.  I will get to sit in the audience and experience the absolute wonder that is LTYM for the very last time.

Oh, don't get me wrong, there will be hugs and smiles and laughter and tears and connection.  It'll be that weird mix of happy and sad.  And, it will be awesome!

And then, it'll be over.

You can follow along today by visiting my social media accounts.  I'll be posting throughout the day, live from the grand finale show of LTYM Chicago.
I'm here on Twitter
I'm here on Facebook
I'm here on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.