Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Anti-Inflammatory Recipe of the Week

In September of 2015 I started Dr. Weil's Anti-Inflammatory Diet after being diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis.  I share a new recipe each week to help those who may need to modify their eating habits to better their health. 
Food is medicine - You are what you eat 


You can find out more about the Anti-Inflammatory Diet by going here

This is a relatively new recipe to my rotation.  We've had it three times so far and we will be having it again tonight.  This will be my entire dinner, but for my guys I'll be adding some grilled chicken.  

The Loaded Veggie Salad With Chickpeas and Black Beans by Pip and Ebby gets an A+ from me and my entire family AND my husband thinks that it would make an awesome salad to bring to a summer potluck.  It's always a good thing when you can bring a dish that everyone else will enjoy and that is safe for you to eat as well. 

 
Now, go forth, and eat great food.  Your dietary limitations should not limit you from enjoying great food.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.