Statements made in this blog post have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This post is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure disease.
Congratulations! You have purchased your Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit and ARE using the oils (unlike what I did when I first got my kit).
Each week I'm going to focus on a different oil which is included in the Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit to help educate you on the many different uses of this oil.
First, why Young Living™? I choose to use Young Living™ essential oils because of the purity of the oils. You can find out more about that by checking out there Seed to Seal® process here.
Six weeks ago I shared information about the "Swiss army knife" of essential oils, Lavender! You can read all about Lavender Essential Oil here.
Five weeks ago I shared information about Peppermint Vitality™, you can read more about it here.
Four weeks ago I share information about Lemon Vitality™, you can read more about it here.
Three weeks ago I shared information on another Vitality™ oil in the Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit - Copaiba Vitality™, you can read more about that here.
Two weeks ago I am moving on to another oil in the Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit - Frankincense Essential Oil. This oil is knows as the "King of Oils", you can read more about that here.
This week I'm going to share about Purification® Essential Oil. It's known as the "Neutralizer".
Purification® Essential Oil - Cymbopogon nardus (Citronella) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tee tree) leaf oil, Lavandula hybrida (Lavandin) oil, Myrtus communis (Myrtle) oil
- Add to your diffuser to get the funk out (great if you have pets)
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and place in your stinky shoes overnight
- Aids in insect bites
- Cat and dog ear mites
DIY Recipe - Room Freshener Spray
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1/2 cup witch hazel with alcohol
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 drops of Purification® Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Pour water and witch hazel into a spray bottle
- Put baking soda in a small bowl, add to it the Purification® Essential Oil and Lavendar Essential Oil, and mix well
- Add the baking soda and essential oil mixture to the spray bottle
- Gently swirl the mixture together