Thursday, April 13, 2017

CBD {Salve}

There are many rungs on my Healthy Living Ladder - MANY RUNGS.

The use of CBD is just another one of those rungs on my Healthy Living Ladder that I have found exceptionally helpful for me.  That's the key, it works for me.  I don't know if it'll work for you.  But, I'll give you the information that I have and you can make that decision.

To find out what CBD is, click over to this post
To see how I choose to use CBD, click over to this post 

I shared a little about the legality of CBD here
I shared how I use CBD tincture here




In addition to using 250mg CBD with a dosing of 1.0ml I use CBD salve.  The salve that I use is 400mg per 2oz. jar.  I don't use the salve that often, but when I do it's very effective.

Why do I use salve?  This was actually the second item that I purchased from Hemp Life Today.  I got it to help with knee pain that was cropping up (I suffered a partial tear to my meniscus and other damage to my left knee in January of 2014), sciatica issues that I was experiencing, and to help manage my acne.  I've also used it to help relieve dry winter skin as well cracked heals on my feet and to manage a cold sore (and it worked!).  I do not use it on a daily basis, just as needed to help with either targeted pain, with acne breakouts or skin inflammation.  


I choose to use CBD salve from Hemp Life Today.  I did a lot of research prior to purchasing from Hemp Life Today and I feel confident in them as a company and in their products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.