Statements made in this blog post have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This post is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure disease.
Congratulations! You have purchased your Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit and ARE using the oils (unlike what I did when I first got my kit).
Each week I'm going to focus on a different oil which is included in the Young Living™ Premium Starter Kit to help educate you on the many different uses of this oil.
First, why Young Living™? I choose to use Young Living™ essential oils because of the purity of the oils. You can find out more about that by checking out there Seed to Seal® process here.
Known as the "Swiss Army Knife" of oils, the oily rule of thumb is that when in doubt, use Lavender. You will receive a 5ml bottle* of Lavender Essential Oils as part of your Premium Starter Kit.
Lavender Essential Oil - Lavandula angustifolia
- Add a drop to your wool dryer balls for a pleasant laundry scent
- Diffuse lavender oil to minimize seasonal discomfort
- Add a few drops of lavender oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a lovely aroma
- Use to sooth occasional skin irritations
- Take Lavender Vitality™ internally to assist in reducing feelings of anxiousness
DIY Recipe - Lavender Essential Oil Pillow Spray
Great used for relaxation, to freshen linens, and to promote a good nights sleep. I'm always a big fan of promoting a restful sleep.
- 4 oz. glass spray bottle
- Pinch of salt
- 15 drops of lavender essential oil
- Put the pinch of salt into the glass spray bottle
- Add 15 drops of lavender essential oil
- Fill the rest of the bottle with water (leave head room at the top of the bottle)
*your 5ml bottle of Lavender Essential Oil will contain approximately 80 drops of essential oils.
How do you love to use your Young Living™ Lavender Essential Oil?