Saturday, March 18, 2017

My Why {Video}

Statements made in this blog post have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  
This post is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure disease.  

Why am I so passionate about Young Living™ Essential Oils?



I've been slowly removing items from my home which cause dis-ease to me and my family. This started in the months following my diagnosis with Stage 4 Endometriosis in September of 2015. Being a chronic, non-curable, inflammatory disease I started making changes with the food that I was consuming and bringing into my home for my family. I knew, that in spite of the chemotherapy treatment that I underwent post surgery, that I needed to return to my roots and how I was raised if I was going to be successful at living the rest of my life with Endometriosis and not be in constant pain. I chose to turn to healing herbs, teas and tinctures to heal my body in conjunction with adopting a mostly fish eating vegetarian lifestyle while undergoing treatment and I swear, even with as bad as my side effects were, I believe that they would have been worse had I not done those things.

This was all fine and good, but with the additional research that I did regarding what contributes to Endometriosis, I felt that I needed to switch out the cleaning supplies in my home. I appreciated what ease a chemical spray so strong that I needed to vent the bathroom windows in frigid temperatures just so I wouldn't pass out while cleaning could accomplish at eradicating the soap scum and hard water on my bathtub. The thing is - I'd like to safely breath and not cough, have my nose run with snot, my eyes water and have my hands flake from the toxic chemical exposure. I don't know why I got use to thinking this was ok. For me, for my family.

Did you know that the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health studied 2,983 ingredients in our products at home—and found 884 toxic ingredients? 

Don't know much about oils? Totally ok. That's why this space exists. 


Why am I passionate about getting the yuck out of my home? Because I don't want to be in constant pain because my Endo is flaring up. I know, it's pretty selfish, but it's the catalyst for change in my home. For me, essential oils are another rug on my "Healthy Living Ladder". It's something that I'm choosing to do to help my family. 

Did you know that 26 seconds after exposure that chemicals are found in measurable amounts in the human body? 



Educational Anarchy Oils Facebook Page is a little space that I created to help educate, inform, and empower you to make changes in your home to contribute to a happier and healthier environment by using Young Living Essential Oils.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself as we travel this oily road together. It's just another rung on my "Healthy Living Ladder" that assists me to achieve a more holistic lifestyle. I hope it'll help you do the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.