Sunday, March 19, 2017

Hey Let's Grow

*I am participating in the Monsanto Hey Let's Grow program as a blogger this year.  Materials in this post were provided                                     by Monsanto.  This is a sponsored post.  The opinions in this post are my own.*

I have broccoli

I have peppers

I have tomatoes

I have spinach



And...a whole lot of other stuff too.  Here is my weekly update on what's been happening with my starters.



On March 18, 2017 I started the seeds for the Sweet Sunset Peppers, Wizard Bell Peppers, Tricked You Pepper, Flaming Fare Pepper, Better Boy Tomato, and Green Beret Spinach.  





The Artwood Broccoli seeds are doing quite well.  You can read last weeks update here.  I have four of the five pods that I plants producing sprouts.  I do have one "volunteer" sprout popping up in the pod immediately in front of the pod I planted seeds in.  So, I'm thinking that a seed made it's way down towards the bottom of the original planting pod and came up through the other.  Either way, I have a successful five out of five plantings producing.  

Additionally, I started seeds for two types of carrots, green onions, peas, kale, and brussels sprouts.


All of these lovelies will be going into our family garden, which we refer to Indian Boundary Line Homestead.  I'll be doing weekly updates here, and I hope that you follow along on my gardening journey.  

Do you have a garden?  If so, how do you choose to garden (container, vertical, plot of land....)? And, what kind of vegetables/fruits do you grow?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.