Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hey Let's Grow {Broccoli}

*I am participating in the Monsanto Hey Let's Grow program as a blogger this year.  Materials in this post were provided by Monsanto.  This is a sponsored post.  The opinions in this post are my own.*

I started my Artwork brand of Sibsey Hybrid Broccoli Seeds on Sunday, March 4, 2017 using the Jiffy Professional Greenhouse.  I have a video up on my Facebook page here, if you want to watch that.  I planted five pods with two seeds each.  So far I have three pods with sprouts, one of those pods has two sprouts.  

Four days later, I had this

Pod #1, 1 sprout


Five days later, I had this

Pod #1, 1 sprout

Pod #2, 1 sprout


Seven days later, I had this

Pod #1

Pod #1, 2 sprouts

Pod #2, 1 sprout

Pod #3, 1 sprout







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.