Thursday, March 2, 2017

CBD

There are many rungs on my Healthy Living Ladder - MANY RUNGS.

The use of CBD is just another one of those rungs on my Healthy Living Ladder that I have fund exceptionally helpful for me.  That's the key, it works for me.  I don't know if it'll work for you.  But, I'll give you the information that I have and you can make that decision.

What is CBD?
CBD is one of 113 active cannabinoids found in cannabis.  It is non-psychoactive and possesses the following medicinal properties -



CBD from industrial hemp plants is 100% legal in the United States.  You can find it in health food stores and on-line.

I'll dive deeper into CBD in the coming weeks.  Explaining what I use, how I use it, and why.  Do you think that you can benefit from using CBD?  Check out Hemp Life Today here. for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.