Thursday, March 16, 2017

CBD {How I Use It}

There are many rungs on my Healthy Living Ladder - MANY RUNGS. 

The use of CBD is just another one of those rungs on my Healthy Living Ladder that I have found exceptionally helpful for me.  That's the key, it works for me.  I don't know if it'll work for you.  But, I'll give you the information that I have and you can make that decision. 


To find out what CBD is, click over to this post




As I've shared many time through this blog, I have Stage 4 Endometriosis.  I also have anxiety, insomnia, and pretty bad acne (at 40 years old, I'm not a fan of acne).  I have chosen to use CBD in a few different forms to help with all of this.  

For my Endometriosis - the pain that I experience follows my menstrual cycle.  I use 250mg tincture from Hemp Life Today to help with the cyclical pain.  Additionally, if I am feeling inflamed (back, knee, stomach) I use the CBD salve from Hemp Life Today to help with the inflammation.    

For my anxiety - (I don't lead a stressful life, I'm just a stressful person) - well, there are a couple of different ways I choose to use CBD when I find my anxiety peaking.  For long distance or air travel, I choose to use a trans-dermal patch from Mary's Nutritionals. I also use this when I'm going into a high stress situation as well.  For short distance travel and elevated stress situations I choose to use CBD gum from Canchew  in addition to the 250mg tincture from Hemp Life Today.  

For my insomnia - I think that this is one of the side effects from my Lupron treatment for Endometriosis that is just kind of sticking around.  I truly am not a big fan of it - AT.ALL.  I use the 250mg tincture from Hemp Life Today, it helps me to sleep by shutting off my racing thoughts.  

For my acne - it truly isn't as bad as it use to be, but following my menstrual cycle I get hormonal acne in very specific and targeted areas on my face.  I use the CBD salve from Hemp Life Today to help clear it up.  

How does CBD help me?  I'm not in pain.  I am not anxious.  I am calm.  I don't feel agitated.  I can get a restful nights sleep.  




CBD from industrial hemp plants is 100% legal in the United States.  You can find it in health food stores and on-line. 

Do you use CBD?  If so, why and how have you found it helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.