Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Anti-Inflammatory Recipe of the Week

In September of 2015 I started Dr. Weil's Anti-Inflammatory Diet after being diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis.  I share a new recipe each week to help those who may need to modify their eating habits to better their health. 
Food is medicine - You are what you eat 


You can find out more about the Anti-Inflammatory Diet by going here

Oh! Cloud Bread - YOU ARE AMAZING!

I could eat an entire batch of this myself.  Probably not a good thing, BUT it attests to the yummy factor of this recipe for sure.  

This specific recipe is lactose free and grain free, and comes from Food By Mars.  


It is so, so good.  You can season it however you wish.  I like garlic powder and basil.  YUM!
You can find the recipe here - Easy Cloud Bread without cream cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.