Monday, February 27, 2017

Congratulations! Now what?

Congratulations!  
You've purchased your Young Living Premium Starter Kit
...now what?  

Well, I can strongly suggest NOT doing what I did, which was open the shipping box, look at all the things, close the shipping box, and put it in another room for another day.


I was a bit intimidated by my Premium Starter Kit.  What are these oils?  What do they do?  What if I use them wrong?
I didn't feel educated enough to use the oils, and, actually in a way I didn't feel worthy enough to use the oils.

I've been using essential oils for over 14 years.  Picking up small bottles of hand labeled liquid knowing that they had the power to assist in my healthy living journey, but not totally understanding their potential.

I chose Young Living

And, it's a personal choice.  I know that there are many different oils out there, and you do you.  But,
I chose Young Living for a few different reasons.  First and foremost because of their Seed to Seal Process®.  Young Living monitors every step of the production of their oils ensuring the purity, safety, and effectiveness.    

I consider my Premium Starter Kit an investment in my health and the health of my family.  It's another rung on my Healthy Living Ladder!  It cost me approximately $160 (I purchased the Dewdrop diffuser with my kit), and it's the best value for those who want to start out because it has a great selection of 11 oils to start off with, plus a diffuser, roller ball for your oils and a bunch of samples, all of which ends up valuing around $300.




Want to see what's in the kit?



Interested in purchasing your own Young Living Premium Starter Kit?  You can do so here and enrolling through me.  By becoming a Young Living Wholesale Member you can purchase your Premium Starter Kit for nearly 1/2 off the retail price.

Stay tuned!  I'll be highlighting a different oil each week as well as sharing more information about the "Oily" rung on my Healthy Living Ladder.


I'd love to hear about your journey as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.