Sunday, February 26, 2017

Ah...March!

March - the time of the year that I come out of blogging hibernation!



I'm going to be trying something a little different over here at Educational Anarchy.  I don't know - consistency?  I'll give it a shot and see where it goes.

So, for those of you who have been following for a while you know that this blog was started to track my homeschooling journey (hence the name of the blog).  Since my two oldest children have returned to brick and mortar schools, Educational Anarchy has evolved a bit.  The focus has and will continue to be on EDUCATION AS POWER.

"In our daily affairs we strive to learn new things, implement what we have learned and grow from what we have learned.  ...we as a family are continually learning.  Learning never ceases as long as you have the desire and drive." 

Our life is about learning and growing, striving to be the best people possible.  Many individual things contribute to that happening.  That's what I'll be sharing with you - what we are doing, what we are learning, and how we are growing in that knowledge.  

Thank you for stopping by.  I'm happy to be out of hibernation!  

Just to give you an sneak peek at what Educational Anarchy will be highlighting - 
  • March 3-9 is Endometriosis Awareness Week.  I'll be sharing stories from women who have Endometriosis in an effort to spread awareness of this disease.  Having been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis in September of 2015, this topic is very important to me as I strive to educate as many people as possible about this chronic disease. You can access last years series by going to the Archive Section to the right and clicking on March under 2016.   
  • I've been on a DIY kick.  I'll be sharing recipes and tips.  
  • The ladder to a more healthy lifestyle has many rungs on it.  I'll be sharing what we are doing over here to maintain and strengthen our healthy lifestyle, as a family and individually.  
  • I'm participating in the Hey Let's Grow program this year and I'll be giving you updates on that.  
So, lots of great stuff and I'm excited. I hope to see you pop on back to check out what's going on.  And, I'd love to hear from you!  Be sure to comment on posts so we can get some conversations started.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.