It's that time of the year, again. Illumination opens next Friday (November 18th) at the Morton Arboretum and I have two passes to give away so that you can experience this amazing event.
From the Morton Arboretum website:
"Returning this November to The Morton Arboretum in Lisle, Illinois, Illumination: Tree Lights at The Morton Arboretum brings exciting new features and re-imagined experiences together for a one-of-a-kind holiday event perfect for all ages. In its fourth year, Illumination ushers visitors through a magical wintertime walk in the woods, surrounded by a kaleidoscope of vivid, colored lights and surprising and delightful interactive effects.
Symphony Woods Crystal Promenade
- Illumination runs November 18, 2016 - January 7, 2017 *your tickets will be good to use on any day during that time-frame*
- Doors open at 5pm with the last entry at 8:30pm. Lights are turned off at 9:30pm.
- Illumination is a one mile walking loop, outdoors.
- The Morton Arboretum is located at 4100 Illinois Rt 53, Lisle IL 60532
How to enter -
- This is a FLASH GIVEAWAY - you have until FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11th AT 11:59PM to enter.
- You can enter one time per day (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday), for up to three chances to win.
- To enter please tell me why you would like to experience Illumination in your comment below (you're going to have to do this via a computer, mobile devices will not comment).
- Winner will be announced and contacted on Saturday, November 12th with the anticipated date to mail your tickets out to you on Monday, November 14th.
- Please, also, consider showing me some love and liking the Educational Anarchy Facebook page here.