Mr. Mailman just showed up with these
And, I'm so excited! Illumination opens TONIGHT at The Morton Arboretum. Oh, can you imagine what that'll look like with the almost 6 inches of snow that we are suppose to be getting overnight.
So, here's your chance to win a Family 4 Pack of tickets.
Information from The Morton Arborteum website -
- Illumination runs November 20, 2015 - January 2, 2016
- Doors open at 5pm with the last entry at 8:30pm. Lights are turned off at 9pm. *I'd strongly suggest NOT showing up at 8:30pm to see this*
- Illumination is a one mile walking loop, outdoors.
- For a full list of events being held during Illumination, click here
- The Morton Arboretum is located at 4100 Illinois Rt 53, Lisle IL 60532
How to enter -
- This is a FLASH GIVEAWAY - you have until SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22 AT 11:59PM to enter
- You can enter one time per day (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), for up to three chances to win.
- To enter please tell me why you would like to experience Illumination in your comment below (you're going to have to do this via a computer, mobile devices will not comment)
- Winner will be announced on Monday.
- Please, also, consider showing me some love and liking the Educational Anarchy Facebook page here