Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sometimes...

Sometimes, it's flowers.  Simple and proud, sitting in a small glass vase on my dinning room table.



Sometimes, it's the scent of candle that reminds me of a recent vacation to the woods, mountains, water and trees.



Sometimes, it's a small Tinker Bell in a glass spice jar.



Because today, was a bit much for me.

My oldest son started his Junior year of high school...

I packed up all of the crib bedding that all three of my boys used.  It's ready for Goodwill.

I pulled out all of the homeschooling curriculum I'd been saving - just in case - realizing that - just in case - wasn't happening.  It'll be given away.

It's just the ebb and flow of life, crashing over me.

It's just today, tomorrow will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.