Monday, August 3, 2015

Retreat to the Mountains



I've always told my husband that when the boys move out, when we no longer need the size home that we have, when we are able to do what we want, when we want - that I want to move to a place where there are mountains, water and trees.

I want a retreat

We were fortunate enough to squeeze in a long weekend in The Smokies towards the end of July

With it being a mere eight hour drive for us I'm thinking that this may become our go to for when I'm itching to go to the mountains.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.