Monday, August 24, 2015

Perfectly Posh {spon}

I seriously am the most anti-pampering person you will likely meet.

Or, maybe limited pampering person is a better way of putting it.

I do my own pedicures, twice a month

I don't wear nail polish on my finger nails

I cut my own hair, and if it's too long to do so, my husband does it for me

The only makeup that I wear is eyeliner, mascara, neutral eye shadow and chapstick

Moisturizer? Coconut oil

Beauty routine?  I don't have one

Seriously - I'm THAT person

Anywho, when I do opt to use pampering items I'm pretty fricking picky about what I'm about to put on my skin or in my hair because I know it'll end up in my body.

So, when my friend Nicole Bishop came by with some samples from Perfectly Posh for me to give a whirl I was pretty excited.



Why?

These products are free of sulfates, petrolatum, lanolin, and mineral oil.

Here is what I'm trying out this week -



Moisturize 911 - I have this on today.  I had a small bit of rough skin on my cheek that I dabbed it on.  It is SO light and there is no residue or smell.
Moisturize 911 Caffeinated Face Creme is Vegan and has No Color Added.  It "wakes up your complexion with a blat of aloe and caffeine that tighten and brightens."


Daily Grind - This smells amazing!  But, I kind of have a coffee problem :-)  This product, like Moisturize 911, is Vegan and has No Color Added.  It is a body scrub and I'll be trying it out on my arms.  The last time that I used a body scrub, I broke out in a rash from the perfume used in it.  So, I'm pretty excited to try this and feel safe using it.  "Fresh coffee grounds exfoliate, smooth and energize your skin with their natural caffeine, reducing the appearance of cellulite and cleansing your pours."


Complexion Perfection -  Again, the smell - fresh, light, AMAZING.  Like, not overly processed or strong.  Like both Moisturize 911 and Daily Grind, this product is Vegan and has No Color Added.  Complexion Perfection is a face wash, "gently exfoliate and deep clean with this daily face wash featuring grapefruit and peppermint."  I currently use oatmeal bar soap to wash my face.  I used Complexion Perfection for the first time last night and my face felt cool and tingly and super clean.


Farmer's Market - This is actually from the Spring/Summer catalog.  If I could, I would slather this all over me.  It is the lightest body butter I have ever touched in my life!  And the smell - AMAZING!!  Cucumbers and Watermelon - yes, please and thank you!  "Moisturizing, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and filled with antioxidants, the natural ingredients in this body butter make skin softer, smoother, and younger-looking with each dollop!"


The Stripper - Detox Body Mud -   I am pretty excited to give this a whirl.  I mean, it's mud, so nothing to report on that end.  It is very creamy, though.  Which surprised me.  This product is Vegan.  Why am I excited to use this - activated charcoal powder!  I love activated charcoal powder.  I use it to whiten my teeth, as a facial cleanser, emergency food poisoning helper. This product is "an aggressive detox for your whole body loaded with kaolin clay, activated charcoal powder, safflower and sunflower oils, aloe and glycerin to give you a deep down clean."      


Gender Bender Chunk - Again - CHARCOAL!  "Charcoal draws toxins from the skin and shea butter moisturizes, all with a unique pine and amber scent."  This product is Vegan and has No Added Color.  

If you are interested in checking out Perfectly Posh and seeing how "Natural Looks Good on You", please give Nicole Bishop a call or shoot her an email.  She'd be happy to help you pamper yourself with this wonderful line of natural products.  

Nicole Bishop
708-675-0015
Rudancin2@yahoo.com
perfectlyposh.com/NicoleBishop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.