Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Busy

I've been busy

Like, good busy.  It's not a bad thing.  Yet, here I am, AGAIN, trying to balance this writing thing, this blogging thing, with other things.

I suck at time management when it comes to doing thing that I think are selfish and only for me.

Like this

Do you know what was running through my head prior to hitting the little tab to open my blog?

"I'm just busy"

And then I hit that tab and here I am.

I have laundry in the washer and dryer, I was out of the house doing work (like, real, get paid for it, work) for about five hours today and I'll be repeating that again tomorrow.  I still have work (real, get paid for it, work) and volunteer work (ehhh...it still needs to get done) and a list as long as my arm of things that I feel like I need to get done today.

But, right now, I'm tying this.  This, and here, is what needs to get done right now.  Even if I'm thinking "This blog post sucks",  it's where I'm at right now.

Life ebb and flows and I know that I've been here before.  This place of time management upheaval. The desire to write more, read more, be in quite more, do...whatever in the hell I want AND doing the things that truly do need to get done.

Right now though, I'm a clicking and a clacking here because I have to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.