Wednesday, February 11, 2015

City Mom

Back in September I applied to be consider for the Illinois Farm Families City Mom program for 2015.

I was accepted!


And....we had our orientation and first meeting this past weekend.

Over the next several months I will be touring a hog farm & Spring planting prior to breaking for the summer.  When we come back together in the Fall I'll have the opportunity to tour a dairy farm & a beef farm in conjunction with Fall harvest.

I'm super excited about this opportunity.

I'll be sharing what I learned through my blog at WatchUsGrow.org in addition to live posts on Facebook and tweets on Twitter while on location.  My City Mom profile is already up on the site. Follow along, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.