Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Listen to Your Mother - Chicago 2015

First, let me start off by sharing why I love LTYM so much.

Because it changed me

I don't know how to fully verbalize the shift that occurred in me, to me, whatever, something shifted - but, the short version is I was heard.

The validation of my words, my story, was so profound and it continues, three years later.

I heard over and over again that I do have a story to tell.  That what I have to share is important and that it matters.

So do you!

The submission period for LTYM - Chicago is open for the 2015 season.  You can find out more by going here.

You do not have to be a mother to write on the topic of motherhood.  I encourage all of you to consider submitting a piece for this years' show.  And, I hope to see you at the Athenaeum Theater on May 3rd.  

Listen to Your Mother has a YouTube channel with all of the past performances if you'd like to see what it's all about.  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.