Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas Cookies {#MerryKissmas spon}

I decided that it would be fun to have extended family over for a Christmas Cookie baking party the Sunday before Christmas.


Thanks to Hershey's Kisses, it was a #MerryKissmas {spon}



The kids got to decorate their cookies any way they wanted and took their creations home with them to share on Christmas Day.  

I used a simple butter cookie recipe for the kids to cut cookies out of and offered a few different choices in frosting colors and sprinkles to use for decorating.  The Hershey's Kisses were the favorite candies used, though.


The fun was not limited to the kids, though.  Grandparents and Great-Grandparents joined in on the fun as well.

I'm thinking that this would be a fantastic idea for other holiday's or even a birthday party.  This will definitely become an annual tradition in our home!

*the opinions are mine alone.  I am a registered blogger with Influenster and fulfilled the requirements necessary to receive a complimentary bag of Hershey's Kisses for my use.  I chose to use them as cookie decorations*.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.