Monday, November 17, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Congratulations to Valerie Johnson, with the winning comment

I'd like to take my kids so we can all see if winter can be beautiful and make you Doggett the cold. Christmas lights are really the only thing I like about winter. :)

My question is, how do they protect all the wiring and such so that when there is heavy snow there are no shorts in the lines?

You have won four passes to Illumination at The Morton Arboretum!  Your passes will be mailed to you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.