Friday, November 14, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations to Chris M., with the winning comment
We love board games--it's hard to select just one favorite! :) One that we really enjoy is Forbidden Island. (But I have to say I still like some of the classics, like Scrabble.)



You have won a Free Weekend Family Pass to ChiTAG!  I will me contacting you this afternoon with the information you need to get your pass.

I will have another ChiTAG Free Weekend Family Pass giveaway go live on Monday, November 17th with a deadline on 11:59pm Tuesday, November 18th that I will draw a winning comment at 7am on Wednesday, November 19th.
Good Luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.