Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Bragging Rights


Oh yes, I am going there.  But first, I'm patting myself and giving myself a high five because you know what, I took a chance.

I took a chance on this



...and it resulted in this


And THAT is a big fricking deal.

So, now, I'm a Published Photographer.

I have one of my photos published in a magazine that I adore, with photo credit and I was paid for the photo.

RIGHT!!??

And, right now, I'm floating about on cloud nine.

And, all of these small acts of uncomfortable that I have been grabbing and taking and being accepting of the chance of being told NO are really, really great.  Because seriously, being told NO isn't that bad of a thing.

Doors close for windows to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.