Thursday, September 18, 2014

Freehand

My mind is all sorts of running wild right now.

When this happens I can't focus.  I can't read.  I can't process.  You can say something to me and I'll need you to repeat it a time or two.

When I get like this (and that doesn't happen very often) I need to slow down.  But, not in the sit in quiet solitude and meditate.  I still need to be busy, just deliberate in my efforts.  So, I've been doing this:





With this.


No painters tape.

I've been painting freehand with a watercolor brush.

Because when my mind races I may not be able to read an entire sentence but I can draw the straightest line ever.

So, I've been putting that to good use around the house.  Next up, the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.