Thursday, May 15, 2014

Congruent Truth

What is your truth?

What do you believe in?

Does it all line up?

Does any of it negate each other?

I choose to live my life with the soul barometer measurement that "all truth is congruent".

When I'm not feeling right about something, it usually means that it's not lining up with what I hold true, what I believe in, my truth.




Today, I'm at peace.

Today, I have chosen simplicity and gratitude.

Because, it's by being grateful for the small things that I learn that my life is good.

Life is good.  Life happens on life's terms and it is what it is ... there is something to be grateful about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.