Friday, April 18, 2014

Hey There, I'm Back

Hey, so it's a little past the April 3rd goal I had to have this revamped and back up.
I've changed some things up.  First, the design a little more appealing, I think.  I'm loving the new banner and note the tabs at the top.  I'll be sharing posts not only on homeschooling, but also on homesteading (home & hearth, gardening...a little more self-sufficiency like) and also on family (health, what we do that works (and doesn't) and that kind of stuff).
So, welcome back!!  Glad to see you and I'm excited about going forward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.