Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Under Construction

I'm going to be changing some things up around here.

Expanding and what not...

I was thinking about starting a whole new blog, but...nah.  I'll just work with this one and modify it.  This post really got me thinking about what Educational Anarchy means.  So, still homeschooling, for sure.  Adding some other things that we do around here...we'll see what happens.  So, for now, I'm taking the rest of March off to revamp and I'll see you all back here around April 3rd.

You can join us over on Facebook, though, here is the link Educational Anarchy on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.