Thursday, March 6, 2014

Breaking Up is Hard to Do - Right?

...or, maybe it's not.

I guess it would depend on the situation, though.

I've been part of this now social group, that started as a faith group, but because of political bs at the church we all met at we all moved to different churches (or, in my case, not), though continued to meet as a group, group.  You're following me, right?  Cool!

Okay, so, I'm just not feeling it.  I am a firm believer that all truth is congruent.  Shit just falls into place when it's suppose to be.  It's not always good, it's not always bad or difficult, but it fits or flows, I like flow better...it all flows together and there are no hiccups or bumps because it just gels together and makes sense.
I'm not feeling it with this group anymore.

And, I'm sad about that.  And, I'm trying to look at it from the perspective of that cheesy friends for different reasons says about a moment or a lifetime, you know what one I'm talking about, right?  Not the one about letting it go and if it comes back it's meant to be, but, rather people are in our lives for the time they are for a reason.

And, maybe my time with them is up.  I don't know.  I've been on the fence about this for over a year.  Shit, it's been a year.  That's a really long time to be on the fence about something.  Now that I see that typed out I can see that I haven't given that up.  The prospect of not being a part of that group, I haven't become still and quit and accepted that that may be a possibility and that that is okay.

So, I return to what I KNOW to be true, and that is that acceptance is the answer to all of my problems today.  I am returning to my sound and rational base that is truth for me and I realize that it's time to break up.  And there will be feelings to be had and I will have them and it will all be okay.

It's neither good, nor bad, it just is.

It all flows.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.