Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Oh, Hey There...

Hmmmm....what have we been up to?  A lot, actually.  It's been really busy around here and I have neglected Education Anarchy.  We are homeschooling (for real, I'm serious), it's just finding the time to actually update things around here.  So, let me give you a quick run down of what we've been up to. 
It's November, so we are trying to stay focused on NOVEMBER and not think ahead to Christmas.  Our seasonal table is set up with harvest decorations.  We have gone through all of our clothing in preparation for Martinmas (which is this Sunday).  So, the plan is to donate all of our old clothes on Saturday and on Sunday the boys will receive new winter hats and gloves.  We made Martinmas lanterns a few years back out of mason jars, so they are reusable, and we will light them on Sunday. 

We have been to the Chicago History Museum, and are planning on going to the Planetarium and Field Museum this month.

That's all that I have for now.  I know, not much.  But, we are here, we are homeschooling and things are progressing well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.