Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh, Hey There

It's cold.  So fricking cold - see!
That's the temperature IN MY HOUSE!  We are waiting for the HAVAC guy to come out.  Which should be any time between 12-3pm.  Hopefully by the time I get back from work tonight we will have heat.  It was a cold, cold night last night.
Okay, so enough complaining about my furnace issues.  On to a recap of last week.  I didn't take a lot of photos.  I also didn't update on Friday.  Last week was an "eh!" week.  Didn't feel like doing much of anything.
Working on knots

Heading out to Indiana

Chris made this while I was registering Cody for a Boy Scout class at Calumet Council

Best photo yet of Slayer.  Love the sports setting on my phone

Chris had karate (third from left)

He also completed all of the requirements to earn his Wolf Badge (last on left)

He learned how to tie a tie

as well as a square knot

Oh, this is NO JOKE.  He wore this to get his updated resident ID

We actually did do some school work last week

This one came over and I used my super power of putting babies to sleep to good use

We went out to the farm on Friday and did some CD weaving

This one had a blast

Had to drive home in this shit though.  Didn't know if it wanted to rain or snow or sleet. 

Chris had a class at the library on Friday night

I tried to update my planner for school...didn't work out.  I originally wrote it out in pen.
So, some exciting this are in the works here homeschool wise.  We will be trekking out to Plainfield on Tuesdays so the boys can participate in some activities with other homeschool kids.  We are also going to continue to participate in the Friday Fun Day at the Farm. 
Cody's basketball season is wrapping up.  Baseball season is just around the corner though.  Never a dull moment here. 
That's all I got.  Have a great week and we'll catch up on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a busy week around your place, as always. Hope the heat issue has been taken care of. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.