Friday, February 3, 2012

Journaling Challenge: Day Twentysix through Thirtyfour

Journaling Challenge: Day 26

The question for today is: 
Today you needed more _________?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:


What makes you "  you"  ?
  I'm not sure, I'm still working on that.

Okay then, I think that we are caught up now.  Happy Journaling!! 


Journaling Challenge: Day 27

The question for today is: 
Which art movement best describes you today?  (Surrealism? Modernism? Dada?)
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:


Today you needed more ___________?
Patience and sleep - maybe even money.

Okay then, I think that we are caught up now.  Happy Journaling!! 


Journaling Challenge: Day 28

The question for today is: 
How to you describe home?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:


Which art movement best describes you today? (Surrealism? Modernism? Dada?)
Minimalism.

Okay then, I think that we are caught up now.  Happy Journaling!! 


Journaling Challenge: Day 29

The question for today is: 
What was the last TV show you watched?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:


How do you describe home?
Homey and relaxed.

Okay then, I think that we are caught up now.  Happy Journaling!! 


Journaling Challenge: Day 30

The question for today is: 
What do you want to forget?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:


What was the last TV show your watched?
19 Kids and Counting, watched about 5 episodes (DVR'd) yesterday.

Okay then, I think that we are caught up now.  Happy Journaling!! 


Journaling Challenge: Day 31

The question for today is: 
Who do you want to be?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:


What do you want to forget?
A lot of stuff.  Mainly stupid things from my past.

Okay then, I think that we are caught up now.  Happy Journaling!! 


Journaling Challenge: Day 32

The question for today is: 
What is your resolution for tomorrow?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:


Who do you want to be?
Myself

Okay then, I think that we are caught up now.  Happy Journaling!! 


Journaling Challenge: Day 33

The question for today is: 
Who do you live with?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:


What is your resolution for tomorrow?
I don't make resolutions.

Okay then, I think that we are caught up now.  Happy Journaling!! 


Journaling Challenge: Day 34

The question for today is: 
On a scale of one to ten, how sad are you? Why?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:


Who do you live with?
My husband, Dave.  My two boys, Cody and Chris.  A German Shepherd named Slayer and a cat names Horase. 

Okay then, I think that we are caught up now.  Happy Journaling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.