Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ahem - Journaling Challenge!

That title is said with much fan fair by the way!  Because I'm slacking.  But I knew that would happen.  So lets catch up a little...

Journaling Challenge: Day 19

The question for today is:
List three foods you ate today.
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:



What was peaceful about today?
Not being rushed, having a relaxed day and being able to enjoy that with the boys.  



Journaling Challenge: Day 20

The question for today is:
Are you holding a drudge?  About?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:



List three foods you ate today.
Oatmeal with cranberries, sausage and coffee.  Yes, I know you can't eat coffee, but it's so damn good!

Journaling Challenge: Day 21

The question for today is:
What are you looking forward to?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:



Are you holding a drudge?  About?
I'm trying not to.  I know that I can't hold a grudge and have peace in my life.  I have to work on myself and cannot change others.  

Journaling Challenge: Day 22

The question for today is: 
Are you seeking security or adventure?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:



What are you looking forward to?
Today?  Sleep!  I've been up since 5am and I'm pretty tired.






Journaling Challenge: Day 23

The question for today is: 
Do you need a break?  From what?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:



Are you seeking security or adventure?
Adventure.  I have security.

Journaling Challenge: Day 24

The question for today is: 
If you were going to start your own company, what would it be?
Journal on!  (To give you some perspective, my journal only allows 4 lines, small ones at that, to write on this).  Start small and see where you go.  

And here is my response to yesterdays question:



Do you need a break?  From what?
Yes!  Everything.  I'd love to have a day where I could just chill and do absolutely nothing and not feel guilty about it.  

Okay then, I think that we are caught up now.  Happy Journaling!!

2 comments:

  1. On grudge-holding: It's something I want and need to be better at, for my own health. I'm always "trying" to let things go, too. It just hit me the other day that trying to let things go is just a different way of holding on to them. Letting go must involve some process I'm not evolved enough to have discovered yet. I'm pretty good at pretending not to hold a grudge, though that's become pretty costly over the years. ;)

    As for taking a break. I am greatly looking forward to my week off beginning Feb 5. Everyone keeps asking me what I'm doing and the answer is NOTHING-ish. Or at least nothing I don't want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They way that I kind of look at the whole grudge thing is do I really want to spend that time (precious, precious time, which I have so little of) stuck on that person or thing or situation...what good does it do? Things are going to unfold how they are meant to regardless if I have one of those those thought process that start with "Oh..MY GAWD..." or not. I'd rather not. There is some saying that goes you can't prevent a bird from flying over your head, but you can prevent it from building a nest on your head. I can't prevent people from doing ass-holeish tings that irritate the bee-gebes out of me, but I can prevent that knee jerk reaction to take it on for myself, and mull it over, and reconstruct the situation, and live in a should of attitude. I'm too tired in general to deal with that, and I have too little time. It's just not worth it. Having a "whatever" kind of attitude helps for the most part.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.