Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Journaling Challenge

At first I wanted to title this "Writing Challenge", but I thought that would make some of you twitch.  I got this little lovely from my cousin for Christmas.
She has always been really good about getting me awesome journals throughout the years.  Here is the link with more info about the book.  Starting January 1st I'll post the days the days question for you to contemplate.  Feel free to share in the comment section if you would like, though it's not necessary.  I'm hoping that this will be a fun experience!  Because, you know, I don't have enough on my plate already.  Might as well add a heaping of this too!  It'll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.