Monday, November 14, 2011

Let's Go Dude

That's what I've been saying, on loop, for the last five minutes.  I decided to start typing less I snap.  My patience are being tested.  Christian is doing vocabulary.  He needs to write one sentence per word.  He's having a hard time figuring out a sentence for 'why'. 
"Why is it so hard to come up with a sentence?"
"I don't know."
"Why are you not wearing socks?"
"I don't know."
"Why do you want a Spy Gear watch for Christmas?"
"It's cool."
"Why?"
"Because it's cool."
"Why don't you ask a question to come up with your sentence?"
"Why would I do that?"
"EXACTLY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.