Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Made It Two Weeks

I made it two whole weeks of posting every day and then yesterday...well, I got tired and went to bed.  I'm trying to write a post every day as part of Blog Her's NaBloPoMo challenge.  I could have written a post too.  I went to bed at like 11:20pm, which is unheard of for me.  That is like really early.  It was a busy day though.  We had to get all of our work done prior to noon so we could get out of the house and to My Joyful Heart to do a service project.  I agreed to go into work early yesterday, so from the service project is was back home to eat a late lunch really quick and off to drop Cody off at the Teen Club, then back home to change and get ready for work and then leave.  It felt like too much stuff crammed into not even a full 24 hours.  I hate days like that.  I try really hard NOT to have days like that.  So, come 11pm after all of that plus working I got tired and all I wanted to do was snuggle in my bed.  I swear my pillow was calling to me, taunting really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.