Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Didn't Make It

So - NaBloPoMo is ending tonight.  Oh you evil, evil beast!  I did not make it.  This is my 33rd post for the month of November.  That does not break down into one post per day though, to that point I failed.  Oh, how I failed miseribly!  I did succeed at posting more than once a week though and that is growth.   
But, it was a great experience.  I met some really nice bloggers and got to read some awesome blogs.  That is something that I am very grateful for. 
So, next year BlogHer, maybe next year I'll be able to make it for the entire month of November.  Thanks for the experience and exposure.  

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you failed at all. The fact that you were able to write 33 posts in one month is incredible to me! This is a huge accomplishment, no matter how we did it. I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'd offered up my baked goods challenge like I did last year, you would have still qualified for baked goods. 33 posts in a month is a fantastic showing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! My husband says I'm too hard on myself as well.
    Oooo - a baked goods challenge eh? I use to run my own baking business, that might be fun. Let me know if you do it again I'll be game.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.