Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Wish Lists – when is it too early?

Chris has been telling me and everyone else who will listen what he wants for Christmas this year, since December 26th of last year.  Actually, if may have been even earlier.  We have to deal with his “gimme, gimme” mentality often. 
But what I want to know is when do you allow your children to start making their wish lists for Christmas? 
I’m holding off until after Thanksgiving.  If I can push it off until December 1st that would be great.  I really only have to deal with Chris regarding this.  Cody doesn’t believe in Santa Clause and has been threatened with no gifts if he lets it slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.