Thursday, November 24, 2011

Check THIS Out - I'm a Liebster Blog!

How fricking cool is this?!?  I KNOW!!!  Feeling the love from Masked Mom and all the lovely people who are stopping by because of her.  (*Waving HI*)  I'm a Liebster Blog.  My German mom would be so proud of me.  Quick, Dad - show Mom!
That's all you're getting from me tonight.  I've been up since 5am, worked a 9 hour shift, did Thanksgiving and my bed and pillow are calling to me, softly and seductively (my pillow is pretty awesome).
I'll be back tomorrow with a weekly recap of our homeschooling adventures this week.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.