Friday, October 21, 2011

Homeschooling, legally speaking

You are here because you are either looking into homeschooling or you have decided that, for whatever reason, homeschooling is the route that you want to take.  Congratulations!  The question that you may have now is, "where do I begin?"  With the plethora of homeschool websites and books out there it can be a little overwhelming.  There is a lot of information out there.  For now, let's stick with the basics.
Legally, can I do this?
Yes, you can!  First off, homeschooling in Illinois is 
READ MORE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.