Friday, July 29, 2011

Fav-or-ites!

Here are some of the blogs that I am addicted to right now.
First off, I have to list Just Another Homeschool Blog right off the bat.  Tracey has been such a huge inspiration for me and I had the lovely opportunity to meet her once as well.  Her honesty is refreshing and she tells it like it is on Just Another Mommy Blog .
The very first blog I started reading that referenced homeschooling though was The Frugal Girl and I started reading it because of her minimalistic and frugal ways.  What she shared about homeschooling was an added perk.  It made me think "...hmmm, maybe I can do it?"
I'm really, really loving Magic and Mayhem right now.  LOVE!
I like the ideas that I am finding on The Homeschool Classroom and Teach Mama .
I'm reading a lot of articles off of An Unschooling Life .

One of the big blocks that I had to hurdle over was "what if I mess up?" and "where do I start?".  I was reminded time and time again that I can't mess up and that I just have to jump in feet first.  One truth that really stuck out for me was that no matter how much I planned things out I had to be flexible enough to change, because sometimes those plans will not work. 

2 comments:

  1. Awww. Thanks, hon. I'm honored. (Typed as I shout at my children to GO OUTSIDE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD). Sigh...

    Hope your new year goes well for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you don't know how much of an inspiration you have been to me. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.