Sunday, May 29, 2011

Woo-Whoo SUMMER! NOT!

So we are in the home stretch for the regular "school year".  Four days left.  BUT, but, BB UUU TTT - we are going to continue to do schooling over the summer. Not like what we are doing now, maybe one subject a day so that we all stay in the groove of things. 
Cody is very open to this, which I find shocking really.  So, I'm going with it.
We went to our library's homeschool connection meeting this past Thursday.  Unfortunately, we were the ONLY ones there.  Kind of sad, because I know that there are at least four other homeschooling families in our town and I wanted Cody to meet the kids. 
A reporter for the local paper showed up to cover the event though.  Cody and I were interviewed, so that was pretty neat.  I'm not sure if anything will come of it.  We don't get the paper so I am relying of friends and family to keep an eye open for us.
There has been more talk about Chris and what we will do with him come August.  I am desperately trying to get my overnight shift changed to a second shift.  It's not going too well.  I am also looking for another job that is more in tune with those hours as well.  That also is, not going too well.  I am disappointing in this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.