Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week 9 1/2 ish Update

Yep, I'm late on this.  I know (bowing head in shame).  So, you see what had happened was my work schedule got switched this past weekend and I had to work Saturday night AND Sunday night.  I slept all day Sunday and didn't accomplish much of anything really, well - except for getting dressed to go back to work that is.  So that is my excuse for this late update. 
Here is the update though:
History - Greece and Rome
Science - Biology (Food Web)
Spelling - Some pretty hard words
Grammar - Finishing up from The Hunger Games
Nature Studies - Some funky plant growth going on with his table top garden
Reading - Breaking now to prepare for a Unit Presentation on The Hunger Games.  He is still reading just not an assigned book with comprehension questions.  A much enjoyed break for him.
Math - Algebra (integers and exponents I believe)
Geography - Tie in with History.  He just finished a report on Rome today.
Art - Impressionism
Drawing - Cones
...and I think that is it for now.  I'll have a more specific update this up coming Sunday.  I just wanted to touch base before the week got away from me though. 
You can check out Cody's Nature Study project here - http://purplefuzzybananas.blogspot.com/ with weekly updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.