Sunday, March 20, 2011

CELEBRATE!

This week we will celebrate! 
We are celebrating 3 whole weeks, consecutive weeks, as in one right after another where Cody DID EVERYTHING!
Woooo-Whoooo!
Not only that, but this past week he rose up.  I am so proud of him.  I had a nice little strep throat, upper respiratory infection, sinus infection and ear infection combo that landed me completely useless for about 4 days.  For two of those days Cody's younger brother was also home on the tail end of his sick (thanks for sharing that one with me sweetheart) and Cody made sure he got breakfast and lunch and didn't run out in the street to play with cars.  Good kid I tell you.  In addition to that, he also did all of his work, unsupervised.  *Big Smile*
So this week we are going to the bowling alley on Thursday.  It's $1 game and $1 shoe rental (yeah, I know how to splurge). 
I'm also going through my treasure trove of free coupons to see if we can get a meal thrown in there too for him. 

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME! Hope his positive attitude towards school continues!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.