Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 7 Update

Nothing to really update on this week.  We went to Kalahari Waterpark in Baraboo, WI mid-week so it was pretty much a non-instructional week.  I had grand plans for all this waterpark science stuff and Kalahari history, geography and nature studies stuff and it all got thrown to the wayside. 
There are such cool sites out there for amusement park science and I thought that I had found something similar for waterpark science, but no =-(
That's okay, because I think the homeschooling highlight for me this past week was when we were at dinner and talking Cody shared how the topic (which I don't recall what exactly it was) was similar to in Hunger Games when Katniss and Peeta did blah, blah, blah...  Very cool indeed because we just finished our Hunger Games study the week prior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to post a comment over here at Educational Anarchy. In encouraging you to comment with differing opinions, I also ask that you keep all comments "nice". I reserve the privilege to not only delete your comment if I feel that it is offensive, a personal attack or otherwise obnoxious, but to also use it as possible future blog post material.